You Design. We HTML.

Malaysian woman electrocuted while talking on plugged in phone: police

April 18, 2016 - Uncategorized



A woman has reportedly died from being electrocuted while talking on her mobile phone while it was plugged in to its charging point.

The victim, Suhana Mohamad, 30, was in her home in the Malaysian suburb of Cheras, off the capital of Kuala Lumpur, according to local police deputy chief Superintendent Abdul Ghani Mohamad Ji, who spoke to local press.

SEE ALSO: 5 of the coolest battery chargers you’ve never heard of

Her husband, a police officer with the Malaysian Special Branch Counter-Terrorism unit, was asleep when the incident happened, and told local paper Kosmo that it happened “suddenly” while the phone was being charged. Read more…

More about Chargers, Mobile Phones, Malaysia, and World
Source: Mashable

› tags: Creative /