You Design. We HTML.

5-year-old girl saves her blind grandmother from burning home

February 19, 2016 - Uncategorized

Girl-saves-grandmother-fire

Feed-twFeed-fb

A quick-thinking 5-year-old was able to lead herself and her grandmother out of their burning house thanks to a fire safety lesson she learned at school.

Cloe Woods, a preschooler at Our Lady of Perpetual Help in Kenner, Louisiana learned a valuable lesson when her class visited the Kenner Fire Department in October, which saved her life as well as her grandmother’s on Wednesday.

SEE ALSO: 7-year-old battling cancer just wants to meet The Rock

CBS affiliate WWLTV reports the stove in Cloe’s home caught fire Wednesday morning which triggered the smoke alarm. That’s when Cloe ran into her blind grandmother’s room, told her to grab the girl’s shoulder, and led her out of the house. Read more…

More about Fire, Parenting, Inspiring, and Watercooler
Source: Mashable

› tags: Creative /